A story about the eyebrows and the product that I became obsessed with

I never liked the shape of my eyebrows. I always felt that they lacked this high arch, which “opens” the eyes and has the lifting effect of a facelift. I was afraid to remove them myself because of the risk of getting worse, so I was never happy. Until my eyebrow pencil fell into my hands.

“You don’t know what you’re doing” was the first thing I thought when I saw Frida Kahlo in the mirror. The result shocked me because it seemed very intense to me. I haven’t used my eyebrows to stand out and look dense. I took it off and I didn’t use this pencil for a long time. “Eyebrows are SO important for your face. The right eyebrow shape can brighten your appearance and make you look more youthful”, makeup artists say until one of them showed me the right way. I came back home determined to try again the next day. And yes, the result still seemed more intense to me than I used to, but finally their shape had changed. The high arch, which gave a new shape to my eyebrows and face, appeared! Since then, day after day, my technique is getting better.

I have tried many different eyebrow products. Pencils, gels, powders, mascara. My last obsession is the Total Temptation Eyebrow Defender Pencil by Maybelline New York. On one side, there is a soft and thin pencil that allows me to easily correct the shape and on the other side, there is a brush, which gives the final result making it look completely natural. From now on, I don’t get out of the house without it. Try it! Success is certain!


Comments

Popular Posts