Bow brow: the new viral eyebrow trend!


In the 1990s, we used the eyebrow tweezers to remove our brows and create a very fine line, and we would never expected that eyebrows would play a leading role and become viral. (yes, yes! Also in the 90's we had no idea what is viral!). In 2018, however, we have already seen some eyebrow trends, but this one is so strange that it can be another beauty news.


A makeup artist from Germany, Lisette Scheffler (@beautylizs) decided to paint a bow over her eyebrows and the result was what you see οn the photo: "I've been seeing all these eyebrows for a long time and I thought it would be nice to create my own. To be honest, I don't think that girls will paint it and go out of the house, but one girl tried it and she told me that she was very funny. That's the point, to have fun with your makeup and to be creative!"

And you, would you try it just for fun?

Comments

Popular Posts